We had a great Christmas yesterday. In the morning we had Christmas with our children and grandchildren. They came over at 9 am and we had breakfast and then opened presents. Then at 1 pm we went over to my parent’s house and had lunch. All of my brothers and sisters were there but we were missing several people (our daughter and her family, my sister's husband, and my both of brother's kids). It was great for all my siblings to be there all at once--usually someone is missing at family gatherings. I know my parents really enjoyed having us all together. My dad wasn’t feeling real good but I know he still was glad to have us all together. Dad had a tooth pulled just the day before and also is having trouble with his back hurting him so he had to lay down several times. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with my family---it is important to spend time with the ones you love.
In the morning I have my CT scan at 10 am. I am praying that they don’t find anything except for the 3 enlarged lymph nodes in my left armpit. I try not to think about my problem and to not get too sad about it. Sometimes I catch myself wondering if I will have a future to plan for and I know that is just Satan bothering me and trying to make me doubt God’s love and care for me. I know I have a lot of people praying for me and I know God hears and answers prayers so I don’t need to worry.
Yes that is Satan throwing arrows at you.. God wants you to rest in Him and not fret. One day at a time! I love you ❤ Andrea
ReplyDelete