Sunday, December 18, 2016
It has been a couple days since I have written anything. I try not to read too much on the internet because it tends to depress me and cause me to worry. I did read something on a site that said that green tea contains something that could combat CLL. Last night I found information on both the WebMD and Mayo Clinic sites that said that there has been some research and clinical trials that show that green tea and the compound ECGC found in green tea have resulted in drops in leukemia cell count and the lymph nodes have reduced in size. I have never been a fan of green tea, but if it will help me with the CLL I will certainly give it a try. There are also pills you can buy in health food stores but I don’t think I will try those until after I have talked with my oncologist. Drinking green tea won’t hurt me---lots of people drink it all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
from everything I've seen green tea is a great thing to drink! I think its a great idea!
ReplyDelete