Sunday, December 24, 2017

Long Time No Post

It has been quite a while since I have written anything here in this journal.  I had my 6 month checkup on September 11th along with my usual lab work.  My test results have remained pretty much the same so she told me to come back in 6 months.  So far, I have had no problems and I thank the Lord for answered prayers.  This year has been a year with a lot of people getting sick and I am grateful that I have not been very sick at all---I did get a sinus infection and have to take antibiotics for that.  I have had colds but nothing serious.

I have gained back some of the weight I lost so have to get back on track and get the 30 pounds off.  I think subconsciously I was testing myself because they always ask if you loose weight without trying so I stopped keeping a close watch on what I ate.  I tried eating “normal” meals by making meals but I think I am better off by just eating tv dinners like I did before and then on the weekends when David is home try to eat things that will be low in points.

I also need to start exercising--would love to walk, hopefully since the boys have started school I can get David to walk with me in the mornings when he gets home from work--I guess we will see.  I tried to do an exercise video that I had and did it once, but it was just too hard so I threw it away!  I have been thinking it would be nice to have either an exercise bike or treadmill but don’t know where we would put one in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment